If you are looking to make a change, or are thinking of starting out in accountancy then please read Revel’s Mission Statement and Values, and get in touch. We welcome speculative applications, and our current vacancies are displayed at the bottom of this page.
We are interested in hearing from like-minded individuals, who are keen to join a firm that wants to do things right by both their staff and clients.
Revel’s Mission Statement
Revel was started because we wanted to create a firm reflective of our values.
Over time, we have come to realise exactly how important those values are, not only for doing our best for our clients, but how they shape the environment and community we are part of by making Revel a rewarding place to work for our employees and consultants and connecting with our local community. Ultimately, we realise our actions and our company’s approach can contribute in an outwardly positive way to society and the environment.
Our ultimate aim has always been to add value to our clients’ businesses, and that to us means, using all our available tools effectively and efficiently to manage costs, and to act fast to get ahead of challenges our clients face. We recognise our efforts directly (and indirectly in some cases) contribute day to day to our clients’ success and that this comes down to us providing honest, innovative and personal advice, whilst delivering excellent service.
We achieve this as follows:
- Provide quality advice and support
- Tailored specifically to the client
- In clear and simple terms
- At prices that don’t cost the Earth
Our values support our Mission and reflect what’s important to us and Revel to achieve our vision.
Our values matter for all the reasons discussed in our Mission Statement. They represent the culture we aspire to every day, guiding our judgements, building trust and helping us to be at our best.
Revel expects, that as an employee, you role model and uphold each value in everything you do- in delivering your work, your relationships with colleagues, and how you represent Revel externally.
- We work in our client’s best interest
- We listen and understand our client’s needs and care about getting them to where they want and need to be.
- We strive for excellence in everything that we do.
- We put the hard work in behind the scenes to know what we are talking about.
- We deliver tailored advice in language that is clear and simple to follow
- We act with integrity
- We are ethical.
- We are honest.
- We are accountable.
- We act with initiative
- We plan ahead for deadlines and try to get our clients to do so as well
- We think of new ways for our clients to tackle problems
- We actively anticipate and prepare our clients for the future.
- We work together
- We get the full picture before advising
- We don’t advise outside of our knowledge depth
- We are good colleagues- caring, polite, helpful, supportive and challenging of any behaviour to the contrary so we can all work at our best
- We forge links outside of the Revel bubble
- We create and encourage collaborative relationships across and outside Revel with other local professionals
- We seek ways to share knowledge and integrate work for the best of our clients
- We stay focussed on our priorities and support each other as a community (clients included) when under pressure
We are going through a period of rapid growth, and as such, have a few positions available.
Please do get in touch with Laura van Eyken on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0771330153 for a confidential discussion.